Herbicide applications at Orange County lakes in November
The Orange County Environmental Protection Division plans on conducting a lake aquatic plant herbicide application during the months of November 2014.
Select portions of the near shoreline areas of the following lakes will be treated with aquatic herbicide. As appropriate, any affected property owners will be provided individual notices and any water use restrictions on the day of treatment.
• Lake Mary Jess — located near 5660 Lake Mary Jess Shores, Orlando 32839
• Lake Whippoorwill — located at the Intersection of Kirby Smith Road and Narcoossee Road, Orlando
• Lake Conway — located near 5601 Birr Court, Orlando 32809
• Lake Holden is located near 3515 MacArthur Drive, Orlando 32839
• Lake Jessamine — located near (Cypress Grove Park) 290 Holden Avenue, Orlando 32839
• Lake Roberts — located near the intersection of Fountain Key Circle & Water Point Boulevard, Orlando 34786
• Lake Pickett — located near 18011 Lake Pickett Dr. Orlando 32820
Please direct any questions to the Environmental Protection Division at (407) 836-1400.