Orange County EPD to treat area lakes with herbicide in May/June
The Environmental Protection Division plans on conducting a lake aquatic plant herbicide application during May/June on the following lakes:
• Lake Marilyn, 909 North Pine Hills Rd., Orlando FL 32808
• Lakes Martha/Burkett, 7998 Dunstable Circle, Orlando, FL 32817
• Lake Pickett, 18011 Lake Pickett Dr., Orlando, FL 32820
• Lake Conway, 5601 Birr Ct., Orlando FL, 32809
• Lake Mary Jess 5660 Lake Mary Jess Shores, Orlando, FL 32839
• Butler Chain of Lakes, 232 W 7th Ave, Windermere, FL
Select portions of the aforementioned shoreline areas will be treated with aquatic herbicide. As appropriate, any affected property owners will be provided individual notices and any water use restrictions on the day of treatment.
Please direct questions to the Environmental Protection Division at 407-836-1400.